On behalf of our Client a very well-established Group of companies located in Limassol, GRS are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a relevant position. If you have the necessary skills and experience required for this position and want to work for an established organisation this could be the ideal opportunity to work within a team of passionate professionals.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain books of account on behalf of clients
- Prepare, analyse, and verify annual reports, Financial Statements and other records
- Prepare reconciliation statements
- Prepare monthly management accounts, including cash flow and income statements
- Manage day to day transactions, complete Bank reconciliations
- Prepare and submit VAT and VIES returns
- Review invoices, pay suppliers, keep records up to date
- Preparation of payment instructions and online payments
- Prepare financial statements and appropriate accounting file of audit
- Review of management reports and accounting files
- Summarise financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
- University Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an Accounting role in a professional services firm
- Computer literate and familiar with Word and Excel
- Fluency in Greek and English (written & spoken)
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Analytical skills and able to present results
- A high level of responsibility, initiative and judgement
- Pleasant and friendly personality, fair, reliable and polite
- Self - motivated, energetic with the ability to work under pressure
- Our client offers an attractive remuneration package.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV