In the ever-changing world and marketplace that we are in, GRS recognises the need for flexible HR Services ‘On Demand’. The recent Global Pandemic has thrown up new challenges for employers and their employees - their most valuable asset. GRS can deliver cost-effective HR solutions to meet any organisation’s needs, ensuring that all employees and their data is managed confidentially and professionally.
Our HR Consultant(s) can work with Clients either face to face, remotely, or on Client premises providing advice and support.
GRS can tailor a bespoke package depending on the clients needs and we can provide services on a retained basis or as an “On Demand” service.
The areas covered are:
GRS Recruitment is certified to administer the internationally acclaimed Hogan Assessments as part of its recruitment service to help clients identify new potential hires and retain their existing high performing employees.
Hogan uses the powerful science of personality assessment to support organisations to select the right people, develop talented employees, build great leaders, and impact the bottom line. Grounded in more than four decades of validated research, Hogan assessments were the first to scientifically measure personality for business.
The Tests GRS offer include:
- Hogan Personality Inventory - Inside Report
The Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) describes normal, or bright-side personality – qualities that describe how we relate to others when we are at our best. Whether your goal is to find the right hire or develop stronger leaders, assessing normal personality gives you valuable insight into how people work, how they lead, and how successful they will be. Appropriate for development or selection of supervisors and middle managers or individual contributors who are candidates for promotion.
- Hogan EQ Assessment
The Hogan EQ Report assesses emotional intelligence, the ability to identify and manage your own and others’ emotions. Based on the Hogan Personality Inventory and Hogan Development Survey, the easy-to-understand report provides an overall EQ score, as well as scores and feedback for six emotional intelligence competencies. The report also includes a summary of likely behaviors, score pros and cons, and
- Assessments tailored to your business needs
For this we advise a consultation with our certified Hogan Assessor to agree together the best assessment/ combination of assessments for your business needs.
Reward & Retain
- Identify Requirements, Needs Assessment and Develop Strategy
- Employee Performance Appraisals
- Implementation of remuneration and reward systems which are flexible, fair, and tailored to the needs of each client.
- Performance Culture
- Strategy development, policies, and procedures for employee relations
Training & Development
- Develop Learning and Strategy Plans
- Design Solutions
- Delivery of Training and Seminars
- Leadership Development
- Career Plan Management
- Ongoing Support
- Evaluation of Training Methods and Techniques
HR Strategies & Services
- Employee Handbooks
- Salary Benchmarking (hyper link to Salary benchmarking page)
- Outsourced Payroll (through Fairfax Yeaman a GRS Group Company)
- Storage and Organisation of Personnel Documentation
- Change Management
- Retained HR Advisory Service (in person, by phone or email)
- Exit Interviews / Redundancy or Individual Severance Programmes
- Outplacement Services (hyper link to Outplacement page)
Employee Mental Health & Wellbeing Support Service
GRS will provide a confidential Telephone Hot-line and act as a bridge between employees and their employer/ internal HR Team ensuring that all employees have a safe and independent “on-demand” sounding board for any issues they may have. This has been particularly utilised recently with enormous change in working patterns and behaviours which have often created additional stress for employees.
For any further information please contact Annita Paliou HR Services & RPO Manager email@example.com call +357 25342720 or Steve Slocombe, Director firstname.lastname@example.org call +357 22369769