Product Development Manager
GRS are working exclusively with the General Insurance of Cyprus for the recruitment of a Product Development Manager. Our Client has been recognized as one of the biggest and most reliable insurers in Cyprus offering a comprehensive range of insurance products and maintaining high service standards. The successful candidate will manage the existing product portfolio and the introduction of new products from the ideation and assessment phase to launching, promotion and monitoring of products’ results against the Company’s strategic objectives in terms of market share and profitability. If you therefore are a business-oriented person with strong analytical skills looking to work within a professional and dynamic environment, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect and evaluate information regarding developments on customer needs and trends in the Insurance Industry in Cyprus and abroad and analyse competition elements about products offered in terms of characteristics and price and the way they are distributed, to ensure the provision of a competitive product offering.
- Prepare and submit proposals and recommendations on product characteristics and pricing for the enhancement of existing or the development of new products with the aim to upgrade the customer value proposition and experience and support sales and the profitable development of the company.
- Coordinate and monitor the process for the design, pricing, approval, development and launching of new/upgrade of existing products with the aim of implementing them in accordance with the Company’s ‘New Product Design and Implementation Process’.
- Monitor the performance and results of the Company’s products with regards to sales, profitability and market shares and accordingly recommend and promote enhancements in the product characteristics, pricing, underwriting policy and distribution to ensure the profitability, attractiveness and competitiveness of the products in the market.
- Control the development of products in the Company’s systems in cooperation with Information Technology Department in order to safeguard their smooth operation based on the defined characteristics and guidelines.
- Design and monitor in cooperation with the relevant Departments of the Company and the Bank the implementation of the action plan for the effective launching, communication, training and promotion of products by the various distribution channels.
- Cooperate with the Insurance Services Branding and Communication Department for the effective communication and promotion of the products through digital and traditional channels.
- Design and monitor the preparation of automated reports, as well as ad-hoc reports in cooperation with the MIS & Analytics team for the effective monitoring of products performance in accordance to the Company’s product strategy and business targets.
- Participate in working teams for the automation of the distribution and promotion of products, through digital channels and the enhancement of the quality of service and customer experience.
- Process ad hoc management requests and requests from internal and external associates, ensuring effective completion within the specified deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial or MSc in Economics/Business Administration or any other related field within the Insurance Industry.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the General Insurance Industry in Cyprus or abroad and at least 1-year’s experience in a similar position in Cyprus or abroad.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English, both written and verbal.
- Organisational and Project Management skills.
- Excellent ability to analyse and process information.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build relationships and cooperation with internal and external associates.
- Strong presentation and report writing skills.
Deadline for applications is 14.04.20.
- Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package, including but not limited to, medical insurance, life insurance and provident fund.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV