English Forex Conversion Executive
One of the world’s largest Financial Services companies, are working with GRS to recruit an enthusiastic English speaking Forex Conversion Executive to join their rapidly expanding Limassol operation. The ideal candidate will be a driven relationship builder as the role will be converting first time deposits and by strong customer relationship management retaining their business. If you speak native level English then the opportunity as an English speaking Forex Conversion Executive would be a great career move in joining a well-established brand.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promote the clients’ financial products and services.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients ensuring they receive the highest level of service.
- Discuss financial markets and factors that move them in a clear manner.
- Assist Compliance with the processing of Know-Your-Client documentation.
- Train clients on the Company's trading systems and interact daily with clientele.
- Communicate marketing promotions to clients via telephone and email.
- Lead a sales strategy for acquisition of new customers.
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills.
- Be an independent employee but also be able to work well in a team.
- Good negotiation skills and ability to close deals.
- Sales experience on any field with proven track record.
- Must speak native level English.
- Ability to work under pressure and target driven attitude.
- Computer literacy and Higher education considered as favourable.
- Prior experience in Financial Services, FX or Binaries markets considered as an advantage.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV