All companies, whether they are large or small, go through recruitment periods where they must hire staff to fill job vacancies. While most opt for hiring permanent staff, companies also have the option of temporary recruitment. Temporary recruitment provides an alternative solution for staffing, and it is especially helpful when it is an urgent vacancy. Temporary staff can be either hired directly by the employer or through a recruitment agency.
At GRS Recruitment finding temporary staff with the right skills is our specialty. However, we find that some businesses are still hesitant when it comes to hiring temporary staff. So, we have decided to sit down and explain why you should consider hiring temporary employees:
Why Hire Temporary Workers?
- Quickly Fill Vacancies: Sometimes, there are unexpected vacancies within an organisation (for example, due to an employee’s illness or maternity leave). Hiring temporary staff allows operations to continue without having to invest many resources into hiring a replacement employee.
- Try Before You Buy: Hiring temporary workers gives you the time to evaluate if a candidate is qualified for the position without having to invest in the cost and time of finding a permanent candidate.
- Cost Savings: By hiring temporary staff you can cut down on company costs. Such as training,company benefits, workers compensation, and health insurance.
- Timesaving: Working with a recruitment agency means you can save time as GRS offer you a 360 degree turnkey solution providing candidate screening, interviews, and offer and acceptance. Allocating the hiring of new staff to an employment agency gives you the flexibility to allocate your resources on your core business.
At GRS Recruitment, we have been providing temporary workers for over 14 years, and we were the first company to be licensed by the Ministry of Labor to provide temporary recruitment services in Cyprus. Whether you require a small or a large team of temporary employees, we will find the ideal candidate to fulfill your needs. All temporary employees are under a GRS contract, so we are responsible for all employer duties such as employee registration, payroll, and contributions. If you need a transient workforce, don’t hesitate to speak with one of our recruitment specialists.
Now that we explained the benefits of temporary staff, you might still be wondering which times temporary staff can be helpful. Read further to learn which times temporary staff can be useful for your business.
When Should I Hire Temporary Workers?
- Seasonal Peaks of Work: Some companies only work seasonally, so it doesn’t make sense to hire a large team of permanent staff. Instead, a group of temporary workers can help with the heavier workload during peak times while only having a smaller team of key personnel during the slower seasons.
- Specialized Skillset: Sometimes, you need a specialized skill set for a short-term project. Hiring a temporary employee can fill the requirements of the position in both skills and time frame.
- Vacancy Cover: substitute staff can perform the duties required by a position while the position is still vacant, or the company is waiting for a new employee to start.
- Unanticipated Replacement: Sometimes, a position becomes available unexpectantly due to sick leave, maternity leave, vacation, or compassionate leave. For these last-minute occasions hiring temporary staff is a much quicker and cost-effective process.
At GRS Recruitment, we specialize in finding temporary staff for all industries. We have already used our knowledge, and expertise to help industry giants such as H&M, APR Energy, Nirosoft & Koor Metals, and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development fill in employment vacancies with temporary staff. We will happily use our experience to help you find your next “star” employee.
In addition to sourcing personnel, we offer a full range of services concerning temporary worker recruitment. Our services include checking references, reviewing immigration status, contracts, payroll, and many more. Working with our expert recruitment team will allow you to focus on your business while we execute any recruitment, administration, and payroll requirements in a professional and timely manner.
Not quite convinced yet? Then hear what our clients had to say about working with us!
“Mrs.Nikodimou demonstrates daily diligence, willingness, and efficiency in the performance of the tasks assigned to her. The performance and quality of her work is always at very satisfactory levels. On a personal level, Mrs. Nikodimou is distinguished for her very good interpersonal skills and teamwork. We are at your disposal for any additional information you may need.”
By the Head of Human Resources of a company whom we provided 31 employees for.
“I would like to report that I have an excellent collaboration with Miranda Nikodemou, Finance and Contracts Manager of GRS Global Recruitment Solutions…She is handling the payroll service and the monthly payment of our receptionist in an efficient way without any delays. She is handling the agreement between GRS and [our company] and cares about the renewals or possible changes that may have.”
By the Facilities Specialist at an Online Data Management Solutions Provider
“We have been working with Miranda for the last 3 years, and all we can say is that…she is very professional and focused on her work. Whenever we ask something from her… she prepare and deliver it fast, and whenever a problem arise, she always responds to it with professionalism. She is always willing to assist when is needed.”
By the Human Resources Manager of a financial company who we provided a team of 6 employees.
[Our company] is very pleased with the services received from your side regarding our staff. The employee is always paid in a timely manner and receives the monthly pay slips accurately and on time. It is a pleasure cooperating with you and GRS recruitment, and you will always be in our first options in the future.”
By the Accountant of an International Pharmaceutical Company
Now that you fully understand what a great partner like GRS Recruitment can do for your business don’t hesitate to reach out to us for any of your staffing needs. We will happily help you with your employee vacancies so that you can stay focused on the operation of your business.
Speak with us today to learn more about our recruitment services. Call us at +357 25342720 or send us an email at email@example.com