GRS have been providing temporary recruitment services for over 14 years and were the first company in Cyprus to be awarded a license by the Cyprus Ministry of Labour to provide temporary recruitment solutions (Temporary Workers Act 2012 Cyprus).
Temporary workers are an excellent solution to cover absences of permanent staff due to maternity leave, holidays, long term sickness or to deal with peaks in workload without increasing headcount on the balance sheet.
GRS have worked with a range of international clients providing both skilled and unskilled temporary workers in a range of industries including; Financial Services, Cyprus and UK Government, EU Commission, Construction, Energy, Retail, Real Estate, Shipping, Gaming, Fintech and Professional Services.
Whether you’re seeking a fresh graduate or an experienced Manager on a temporary basis GRS has the agility and expertise to provide you with a solution to your staffing gap.
Our Temporary Worker Service includes:
- A designated consultant to manage your temporary recruitment process.
- Recruiting and resourcing of suitable candidates
- The engagement of Temporary workers by GRS Professional Recruitment Services Ltd on a temporary Contract for Services.
- Payroll & Contracts Account Manager available to client and candidate for any payroll or contract queries throughout the assignment.
- All Temporary Worker are covered under the Employers & Public Liability Insurance of GRS Professional Recruitment Services Ltd.
- Registration and payment of all statutory contributions/employees costs to the relevant Government/Authority on behalf of the Temporary Worker.
- Payment of all statutory Employers’ contributions to the relevant Government/Authority on behalf of the client
- Issue of timesheets where applicable or requested.
- Payroll of the temporary worker; providing weekly/monthly pay slips and certificate of emoluments (IR63)
- Payment of temporary worker’s salary by electronic Bank transfer
- Monthly invoice covering all costs and fees to the client
If you would like more information on our Temporary worker services please Contact Us today!
Contract Recruitment Solution
If you require personnel for a fixed term and wish to have them under your own contract of employment and administer payroll yourself GRS offer a Contract Recruitment solution. We have successfully assisted our current client base to source and select suitable staff to work on a fixed term to cover maternity/sick leave or assist in a project, increased work load or year end.