GRS is working closely with a very well-established company dealing with paints and building material and currently seeking a Sales Manager based in Nicosia. The successful candidate must have minimum of 5 years’ previous experience in a Sales Managerial role and be fluent in both Greek and English. This is a great opportunity to join an established and forward-thinking company. If you are looking to develop your career and have the necessary qualifications for this position, we will be glad to receive your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducting visits to existing or potential clients on a systematic basis to promote and sale company’s products, ensuring highest level of customer support at all levels
- Organising and monitoring the work of his team with regards to their responsibilities and objectives and periodically evaluating their performance
- Overseeing the sales points and resellers along with the Sales team, on a Cyprus-wide basis to maximize sales and ensure product placement
- In co-operation with the Commercial Director, he is responsible for customer credit limit and approval of problem orders.
- Build an action plan on a monthly basis, listing the actions and objectives of its area of responsibility
- Collaborates with and discusses with Production, Warehouse & Distribution Managers, shortcomings and potential product, packaging and storage issues
- Prepare its sales / budgeting plans / targets for the Customer, Product and Period in collaboration with the Marketing Manager and supervise their implementation.
- Performs / Performs any other specific duties as defined by its Director.
- Other responsibilities as defined by company procedures.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing or Business Management or a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering with an additional postgraduate degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sale’s managerial role
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office and ERP programs)
- Excellent Communication and negotiation skills
- Character integrity, responsibility, confidentiality, initiatives
- 13th salary
- Company Car
- Yearly bonus upon performance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV