Location: Cyprus, Limssol
Date Posted: 27/06/2019
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Malta Market) - Limassol - Cyprus
GRS is a leading Cyprus and Malta based Recruitment Consultancy with offices in Limassol, Nicosia and Malta. Due to our continued success and organic growth we are looking to hire an ambitious recruitment consultant to join our team in Limassol and cover the Malta Market. The successful applicant will be working within a fast-paced sales environment involved in new business development to grow our presence throughout the island in a variety of sectors. The successful candidate will work in a small team however integrated into the wider experienced recruiting team covering Cyprus. The role will suit a proactive and commercial sales profile that is looking to change industry sector or an experienced recruiter who has a hunger for developing a new client base.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve set financial targets and agreed goals
- Maintain and develop a new client base in either Malta, with on-going business development.
- Build a network of candidates seeking opportunities in Malta
- Canvass prospective clients on a regular basis and follow up on new business enquiries allocated to you efficiently, in order to establish new contacts and their recruitment requirements.
- Ensure a good flow of candidates through targeted candidate generation.
- Keep up to date with local business/industry trends.
- Represent GRS by attending recruitment fairs and other exhibitions or business events and conferences.
- Review candidates’ applications and manage candidate interviews to assess each candidate.
- Handle vacancies from taking in the initial job description to managing the final offer.
- Prepare job adverts for each vacancy and ensure these appear on the GRS website and all other relevant websites.
- Search and shortlist suitable candidates, forward CVs to clients and manage client/candidate interviews.
- Ensure confidentiality and adhere to GDPR and recruitment laws, regulations and best practices.
- Great aptitude for recruitment and/or sales with a proven track record in this area.
- Enthusiastic and positive team player
- Self-starter that is highly motivated and success driven.
- Able to work daily in Limassol and willing to travel and work from Nicosia or Malta when there is a business need.
- Excellent client management skills.
- Skilled in negotiation
- Fluency in English is essential plus any other language would be an advantage
- We offer a stimulating, positive and motivating environment where there are no boundaries to your own success and the rewards and recognition are the very highest. At GRS, we offer a remuneration package that offers you a good base salary with a highly competitive monthly uncapped commission and bonus structure. In addition we give birthdays off, incentive days, end of month lunch and dress down Fridays with free coffee.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Submit your cv for this job
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Steve Slocombe at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25342720 quoting the above reference number.
Send your CV