Forex/Fintech, IT, Media/Marketing
GRS are working with an international CySEC Licensed Forex Broker in central Limassol. Our client is looking to recruit a Webmaster which will be working closely with the Marketing and Development Departments. The successful candidate will have solid experience using WordPress and Front-End Coding languages. This company offer ongoing training and development plus a fun and friendly working environment. Apply today for more information.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing, developing, and maintaining the company’s websites using best practices for SEO, user experience, and lead conversion.
- Working with marketing managers, writers, and other subject matter experts to develop and maintain effective website content for a variety of audiences and topics based on organizational objectives, market characteristics, and buyer-focused marketing strategies
- Creating, writing, and updating web pages as needed
- Working with IT and other departments to support integrations with CRM platforms for gated content and internal resources
- Acting as first point of contact for website and website integration issues, troubleshooting, and coordinating the response
- Leveraging Google Analytics to gain insights, improve visibility, and ensure the value and effectiveness of online content
- Ensuring optimal website usability with periodic assessment and updates, applying usability research and best practices
- Monitoring and analysing site performance
- Manage maintenance and security updates of core web server as needed
- Assisting with any other marketing or business duties as required
- Proficiency with building and maintaining websites using WordPress
- Experience with WordPress plugins
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Strong design and UI skills
- Working knowledge of browser compatibility and scripts
- Understanding of SEO and digital marketing media
- Experience using Google analytics
- Copywriting and proofreading skills
- Experience building landing pages to increase lead conversions
- Experience with formatting digital content for marketing automation
- Experience integrating website with marketing automation platform
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV