A rapidly expanding online marketing company with offices in 6 global locations are seeking to recruit a Web Developer to join their friendly team in Larnaca. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in software development. You will be joining a team of passionate and fun colleagues from around the world in a centrally located modern office. If you have the relevant skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Larnaca based Web Developer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the team to design and develop software to meet given requirements.
- Assist other members of the team with any queries or troubleshooting.
- Perform peer code-reviews.
- Assist in the upkeep, recovery and maintenance of running services.
- Work in maintaining existing codebase.
- Contribute to the team’s continuous improvement efforts.
- A minimum of 4 years professional software development experience.
- Experience and knowledge of TDD/BDD.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Exposure in agile software development frameworks (Scrum, Kanban).
- Working knowledge of source control systems (preferably Git).
- Willingness and passion for learning.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Benefits include medical insurance and discounted gym membership.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman ,firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV