Accounting / Audit, Corporate Services
A leading Corporate Services Company is looking for a Tax Accountant to work on a portfolio of international clients across multiple industries. Under the supervision of senior members of the team you will handle a broad client base and cover a wide spectrum of tax compliance related matters. The ideal candidate will be ACCA qualified and have at least 1 years’ experience in Tax Accounting. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and wish to broaden your Tax knowledge, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Tax Accountant role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle a portfolio of international clients operating across a wide range of industries as well as the firm’s private clients;
- Particular focus on tax compliance;
- ACCA qualified
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Tax Accounting role
- In possession of the professional certificate in taxation (or willing to take)
- Excellent command of English
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Cooper, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information.
Send us Your CV