Senior Marketing Project Manager
GRS are working closely with a global Forex broker in Limassol who are currently seeking a talented and driven Senior Marketing Project Manager. The successful candidate must speak fluent English and have a minimum of 4 – 5 years previous working experience in a similar marketing role within the Retail FX, Futures brokerage or financial industry. If you are looking to further develop your career, we will be glad to receive your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with brand managers and/or senior staff to collect deadlines, budgets, and objectives for creating briefs and driving the implementation of the company’s Marketing related productions
- Guiding and facilitating launches from major global to smaller ad-hoc marketing initiatives by gathering resources and specs by each dept, while being also in collaboration daily with the graphic designers, web developers, content writers and others as to complete marketing projects
- Managing risks related to marketing projects and if needed making appropriate changes to ensure successful completion of the projects based on agreed quality, scope, and time
- Being responsible to track performance of marketing projects and ensure that they are aligned with the global business strategy of the company. You will create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Monitoring marketing performance and examine BI reports and make ensure all marketing activities are aligned with the plans of the CMO
- Acting as a point of contact between the internal marketing dept., cross-functional internal teams, and external agencies as to implementation of key marketing initiatives through strong collaboration and transparency
- Conducting your own in-depth market research on a product or service and competitor analysis prior to every project assignment and in general understand well the competitive landscape of our industry
- Bachelor/master’s degree in marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years previous working experience in a similar marketing role within the retail FX, Futures brokerage, or financial industry.
- Previous experience with managing multiple marketing projects simultaneously with a diverse set of stakeholders in digital and physical environments on a global scale
- Excellent understanding of Digital, Offline, Advertising, Communications and Creative marketing concepts and strategies
- Experienced user of Jira and Confluence software
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II / Agile Certification is a plus
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills as to be able to work quickly and accurately as a team-player
- Self-motivated, pro-active, and enthusiastic, with strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable to work collaboratively in an ever changing and high paced environment
- 13th salary
- Medical Insurance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV