Senior Internal Auditor
Accounting / Audit
GRS are working with one of Malta’s leading multi-disciplinary Audit and Advisory firms are searching for a team player with an eye for detail to join as an experienced Senior Internal Auditor in Malta. The perfect candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience as an Internal Auditor. If you are ambitious with an interest in growing your career and expanding your knowledge, then we look forward to receiving your CV today for this Senior Internal Auditor role!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively assisting in evaluating the suitability and effectiveness of internal controls using a risk-based methodology
- Assisting in the preparation of Audit plans and report writing.
- Participate in the development of standards, policies, procedures as well as build relationships with stakeholders across the wider business.
- Manage and participate in the conduct of the relevant internal audit engagements within the timeframes agreed upon with the client.
- Prepare internal audit plans specific to a client after conducting a comprehensive risk analysis of the respective strategic objectives and operations.
- Recommend improvements to internal controls, operating efficiency and the adequacy of accounting policies, procedures, records, and record-keeping.
- Report audit findings and recommendations based on the results of audit examinations, whether scheduled or unscheduled, and at any time when issues need to be addressed by the clients’ Management or Board.
- Maintain a comprehensive oversight of the main areas of risk and control weaknesses in the clients’ business model and operational infrastructure.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written is essential
- Report writing skills is a must
- An Accountancy degree or a Business degree in Management, Banking, Finance and/or Insurance.
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience as an Internal Auditor
- Eligibility to work freely in EU
- Excellent opportunity for career growth and development
- On-the-job training as to the Client’s methodology will be provided to the right candidate
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Peter Michael, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +356 27780664 for further information
Send us Your CV