Accounting / Audit
GRS are currently working alongside a well-established, medium size Audit and Accounting Firm who is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Auditor for their Nicosia offices. If you are a newly qualified auditor or at the final stage of the examinations with a strong and in-depth experience in audit and corporate tax issues, then this is a great opportunity for you to work within a dynamic team of professionals.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a portfolio of local and international audit clients
- Plan, execute and successfully complete audits in accordance with IFRSs and ISAs
- Regular report to the director about status, progress and completion of audits
- VAT and VIES reporting and follow-up on the deadlines
- Communication with clients in a timely and professional manner
- Newly Qualified professional (ACA/ACCA) or at the final stage of the examinations
- 2-3 years of working experience in the similar position
- Fluency in Greek and English at a professional level
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Good knowledge of VAT legislation
- Good knowledge of E-Audit software
- Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package including 13th salary, medical insurance, provident fund, Friday afternoon off and flexible work-hours
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com, quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV