Accounting / Audit
A leading professional services company is looking for a Senior Audit to join their team in Malta. This role will report to the Audit Manager. The ideal candidate will possess a degree in Accounting or currently be pursuing ACCA or ACA and have experience within a similar position. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Senior Audit role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with client personnel and meet client and firm deadlines
- Responsible for conducting of Audit and Assurance engagements
- Preparing Financial statements in accordance with GAPSME and IFRS
- Perform other Audit and Assurance engagements
- Hold the ACCA or almost and/or possess a Bachelor of commerce Degree in Accounting
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in Audit.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Knowledge of GASPME, IFRS and International Auditing Standards
- Ability to identify and report sensitive issues
- Capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye for details
- Have good communication and organizational skills
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken)
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Cooper, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +356 27780664 for further information
Send us Your CV