A leading Law firm is looking for an Accounts Officer to join their Accounts team in Malta. You will report to the Chief Financial Officer and use your skills to contribute to the efficient and effective running of the client accounting department by executing daily tasks with a strong attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be in the latter stages of ACCA and have 2 years’ experience in a similar role. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Accounts Officer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients
- Handling day to day operational requirements and client requests
- Preparation of VAT returns and VAT recapitulation statements
- Have calls and meetings with clients when necessary
- Management accounts, tax returns, payroll other adhoc reporting as per deadlines
- Contribute, together with the financial controller and other team members, to the furtherance of the technical knowledge of the team
- Liaising with auditors
- Assisting where necessary, the internal finance function of the firm with billing, reconciliations and management reporting
- Final stages of completing ACCA qualification
- 2 years' experience in similar role.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Be pro-active
- Be willing to contribute ideas to improve the systems and procedures
- Be able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Attention to detail
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Cooper, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +356 27780664 for further information.
Send us Your CV