Accounting / Audit, Real Estate
Our client a well-established company in the real estate and construction industry are currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join their expanding team in Limassol. This position would ideally suit a qualified Senior Accountant / Financial controller with previous experience in the retail or hospitality sector who is looking to commence a career in an exciting and expanding company with opportunity for growth. If you have the required experience and qualifications, we look forward to speaking with you to discuss this Limassol based Senior Accounting role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand both the customers and vendors, their expectations and needs, establish and maintain excellent relationship through long term service.
- Implement and train the correct performance standards, monitor and thrive for continuous improvement.
- To project a positive, professional and friendly image.
- Train and ensure through daily supervision of all subordinates ensuring that their actions and duties are carried out in accordance with the pre-set procedures.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, Financial Statements and other records.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Managing day to day transactions, completing Bank reconciliations.
- Preparation and Submission of VAT VIES returns.
- Preparation of payment instructions and online payments.
- Managing company ledgers.
- Handling accruals and pre-payments on invoices issued and received.
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance. reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- University Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related field.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in an Accounting role in a professional services/retail firm.
- Computer literate and familiar with Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Intelisoft software program
- Fluency in Greek and English (Written & Spoken)
- Organizational, Managerial and Leadership skills
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Analytical skills and able to present results
- A high level of responsibility, initiative and judgement
- Pleasant and friendly personality, fair, reliable and polite
- Self – motivated, energetic with the ability to work under pressure
- Attractive remuneration package
- Working hours: Monday – Thursday 08:30 – 18:00 & Friday 08:30 – 14:30
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV