A group of companies who provide investment advice are currently looking for Secretary/Administrator. The company is CySEC regulated, established over thirteen years ago who provide brokerage and portfolio management services to their investors. The role will combine a mix of secretarial and office administration duties with the ideal candidate speaking an high level of both Greek and English.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer phones and reply to correspondence
- Schedule appointments, business travel and meetings for the Director
- General front office desk duties
- General office administration duties
- Any ad hoc duties as required
- Fluent in Russian
- Proficiency in English
- Greek language will be considered as plus
- Previous experience as a Secretary or Office Administrator
- Excellent organisation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package
- Motivated, committed and disciplined
- Must have strong attention to detail
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV