A leading Manufacturer of technologically advanced systems aiming to provide solutions to specific interior and exterior design issues are offering an exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative to join their team in Nicosia, Cyprus. The successful candidate must have excellent communication and organisation skills and a can-do attitude and will be responsible for the generation of sales and support of the customers. If you are looking for the opportunity to further advance your career within a highly professional and dynamic team, please send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and further develop strong business relations with the customers
- Maintain a solid understanding of the company’s business/product and client’s set up details
- Engage in communication with customers to explore business opportunities, receive feedback etc.
- Submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports and forms
- University graduate in Interior Design or a related field, will be considered an advantage
- A minimum of 1-year experience working in a similar position within sales
- Fluency in English and Greek at a professional level
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Our Client offers a competitive salary package including 13th salary
- Working Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30-19:00 and Wednesday, Saturday 8:30-14:00
- Candidates will be working 40 hours per week (rotational basis)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com, quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV