Real Estate Agent (Chinese Speaker)
GRS are working in partnership with an international real estate who are currently seeking a Chinese Speaking Real Estate agent to join the team. Our client has been in operation for over 40 years and has been working with clients from all over the world. The successful candidate will be able to communicate both verbally and written in English and Chinese plus have a passion for providing the best possible customer service.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle and manage new client leads daily
- Compose translations
- Attend and assist during the meetings with Chinese clientele and provide any assistance required by clients
- Provide support and assist clients in purchasing properties
- Maintain contact with clients
- Build and maintain a client portfolio
- Follow up on contacts for future business prospects
- Inform clients of any new projects
- Consult clients on market conditions, prices and related matters
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Develop networks
- Promote sales
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Previous sales experience preferably in the real estate section
- Very good organizational and administration skills
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Dynamic personality with the ability to adapt to varying customer profiles
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure with good organisational skills
- Pleasant character with an ability to quickly forge relationships.
- Ability to reach monthly targets
- Ability to work, interact and communicate with other team members and other departments
- Flexibility to travel
- Competent computer user
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV