GRS are working closely with a financial Technology company based in Limassol who are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Project Manager to join this small yet established team. Our client offers a collaborative and idea-oriented environment where all members of the team are to be creative with the technology and help move it into the future. If you are looking for a new challenge and wish to join a forward think Fintech firm apply today for more information.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the core development team working on front-end, real-time trading application in the timely delivery of the projects
- Work closely with the Cyprus Tech Lead, you will manage the workflow of a team and leverage your technical acumen to manage stakeholder expectations across the business.
- Previous experience in full stack application development
- Educated to degree level or the equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent grasp of software engineering principles including development and release life-cycle processes
- Deep understanding Extensive experience with C#, WPF and C++ of xyz programming languages and xyz frameworks
- Deep knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a variety of audiences
- Commitment to effectively reaching project targets on-time and on-budget
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- A passion for learning new technologies and best practices in software development
- Flexible work hours
- Creative and fun office environment
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV