Product Management Officer
GRS are working exclusively with EuroLife for the recruitment of a Product Management Officer. Our Client maintains a strong and pioneering presence in the Cyprus insurance industry. We are giving the successful candidate the opportunity to work with an employer who values its people and invests in their development and continuous improvement. If you therefore hold a Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial or a related field and have a strong analytical mindset looking to work within a professional and dynamic environment, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and set the price of new products based on profitability targets and Company needs, with the aim of generating new sales and retaining existing customers.
- Identify, collect, analyse and distribute competition elements about products offered and their distributed way, including pricing and distribution cost data, to ensure the provision of a competitive product offering.
- Identify the cost of new products in relation to customers and the competition, to ensure the provision of a competitive product offering.
- Perform financial analysis and modelling of pricing elements, particularly on the issue of channel sales remuneration, with the aim of ensuring the offering of competitive product pricing and the appropriate remuneration of sales channels.
- Participate in the design, development and maintenance of specialized business tools with the aim of generating new sales.
- Control and verify the orderly operation of products in the Company’s systems in order to generate new sales and properly manage the Company’s portfolio and customers.
- Coordinate the introduction of new Company products with the aim of implementing them in accordance with the Company's "New Product Design and Implementation Process".
- Support the Sales Chanel, the Customer Service Centre and other Company Departments, by providing special pricing and special Insurance quotations with the aim of generating new sales.
- Process ad hoc Management requests, and requests from internal and external associates, ensuring effective completion within the specified deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Actuarial or a related field.
- In the process of obtaining the Actuary professional title will be considered an advantage. A postgraduate degree in a related field will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in a similar job at a Life Insurance Company will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in pricing and product modeling will be considered an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of the actuarial system Prophet will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of both Greek and English, both written and verbal.
- Excellent ability to analyse and process information.
- Strong presentation and report writing skills.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills.
Deadline for applications is 23.04.20.
- Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package including, but not limited, to medical insurance, life insurance and provident fund.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com, quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV