Marketing Campaigns Executive
Our Client, a global Forex broker with extensive experience in the sector is looking to recruit a Marketing Campaigns Executive to join this international company. Our client has been operating in the Forex Market for over 10 years and is now looking for a creative and forward manager to develop and grow the current team. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic Marketing professional with a creative flair.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conversion Rate Optimisation strategies aimed at boosting ROI
- Product Management and technical integration of marketing automation software
- Onboarding funnels analysis of both web and mobile, competition analysis, conversion optimization, split testing, email marketing, push notification etc.
- Improve and develop our digital communication with new and existing clients
- Work alongside the marketing team to create, manage and optimize advertising campaigns
- Report Key Performance Indicators and provide direction to optimize and scale marketing funnels
- Previous experience in Digital Advertising
- Previous experience working with online sales funnels, lead generations/ Subscriptions/e-commerce
- Proven ability to demonstrate experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns (funnels and journeys)
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technologies and best practices
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Experience in utilizing analytics tools to analyse online marketing campaigns in order to improve ROI
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Excellent team management and communication skills written and verbal
- Previous experience in the Forex industry or Affiliate Marketing industry
- Highly proficient in real-time marketing automation platforms such as Solitics/Optimove
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Team Player with strong work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Medical insurance after successful completion of probation
- Provident fund offered after successful completion of probation
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses offered based on performance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call
+357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV