Junior Project Manager
Gaming, IT, Media/Marketing
GRS are seeking for a confident individual to join a growing office based in Limassol as a Junior Project Manager. Our client offers a fantastic working environment with a strong presence in Cyprus and overseas. This business is within the marketing industry with a strong client base within the gaming sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, design and execution of ongoing projects.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant Department Heads and ensuring technical feasibility
- Meet with internal Department Heads to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal resources
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with department heads
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience and web technologies Excellent internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Project Management Software and techniques such as the Agile framework
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV