Junior Litigation Lawyer
A reputable law firm in Limassol is currently seeking to hire a Junior Litigation Lawyer to join their expanding team. The successful candidate must be a member of the Cyprus Bar Association and have at least 2 years’ experience as a Litigation Lawyer. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working on interesting and complex cases of the litigation department
- Provide expert advice and opinions to clients
- Drafting, analyzing and reviewing court documents
- Formulating litigation documents such as contracts
- Appear in courts and tribunals in the areas of litigation and arbitration and conduct relevant hearings
- Conducting legal research
- Display strong negotiation techniques
- University Degree in Law
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- 2+ years’ experience in litigation
- Native Greek with fluency in English both written and spoken
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV