Corporate Services, Financial Services
A group of companies that primarily deal with Real Estate, retail and hospitality are working with GRS to recruit a Junior Accountant based in Limassol. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role and be fluent in both Greek and English. We look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Junior Accountant role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Manage day to day transactions, completing Bank reconciliations
- Preparation and Submission of VAT, VIES returns
- Manage company ledgers
- Handle accruals and pre-payments on invoices issued and received
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolve discrepancies
- Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; prepare a trial balance; reconcile entries
- Daily correspondence with the clients regarding collection of information
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting
- Knowledge of Intelisoft software program
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as an Accountant in retail, hospitality, or an accountancy firm
- Fluency in Greek and English (Written & Spoken) is a must
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Self - motivated, energetic with the ability to work under pressure
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV