Japanese Affiliate Manager
GRS are working in close partnership with a well-established and well known Forex Broker based in Cyprus. Our client offers a competitive package plus a fun and friendly working environment to all employees. We are currently searching for a Japanese Speaking Affiliate Manager with a passion for developing affiliate programs and able to expand the companies Digital Marketing Activities.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Optimize all aspects of the affiliate program through established and new networks
- Manage affiliate relations, communication and recruitment
- Brainstorm, suggest and implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
- Maintain direct contact with affiliates, hence ensuring excellent service standards
- Evaluate and optimize affiliate offerings on an individual and general basis
- Manage, monitor and analyse affiliates on daily basis to optimize affiliate activities and aggressively drive sales and program efficiencies
- Run well-conceived marketing tests to help optimize affiliate sales and retention
- Provide solutions and assistance to affiliates and motivate them to provide maximum exposure and revenues
- Supervise products, payments solutions and communications
- Lead the creation of Marketing Material
- Work closely within marketing to implement marketing campaigns targeted at attracting new affiliates and campaigns to improve retention
- Research and recruitment of new affiliates
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
- Previous experience in Forex or online gaming affiliation
- Strong sales, negotiation, analytical and implementation skills
- Well versed in e-commerce practices and networking
- Excellent marketing and promotional background
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Sound methodology - understanding of CMS systems (WordPress), tracking links, cookies, simple HTML etc.
- Ability to understand and verbalize technical language involved in affiliate implementation
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Medical insurance after successful completion of probation
- Provident fund offered after successful completion of probation
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses offered based on performanceIf you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Hayley Buckle at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Hayley Buckle at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.
Send us Your CV