Investment Services Senior Lawyer
One of Malta’s top-tier law firms is looking for a Senior Lawyer to join their Investment Services team in Malta. This position would sit within the Investment Services team and be responsible for a wide array of legal duties for both local and international clients. The ideal candidate will hold the Warrant for Malta and have around 8 years’ PQE in a similar role. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Investment Services Senior Lawyer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The structuring and licensing of investment funds and other investment services firms
- Drafting and negotiating material fund contracts
- Advising asset managers in relation to their ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements
- Providing guidance on MiFID-related issues for local and international clients
- Guide and mentor Junior Lawyers
- Warranted to practice as a Lawyer in Malta
- Around 8 years’ PQE in a similar role
- Post-graduate degree considered highly advantageous
- Join a prominent firm
- Continuous training
- Excellent career prospects
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Cooper, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information.
Send us Your CV