Investment Advisor & Analyst
Banking, Financial Services
A leading Investment & Wealth Management Bank is looking for an Investment Advisor & Analyst to join their Advisory team in Malta. The role is varied and will encompass Investment Advisory, investment analysis and client relationship management within the Private Banking Department. I am looking for a candidate who can conduct research on investments and be in a position to provide investment advice to customers within 6 months of joining and extensive training given. The perfect candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role and a degree in Banking and Finance or a relevant qualification. If you have the required skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Investment Advisor & Analyst role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct analysis of existing investments and preparing an investment analysis datasheet on new investment ideas that may be added to the Bank’s Whitelist of investment positions;
- Prepare formal investment recommendations for customers and be able to explain the rationale behind the suggested investment recommendation;
- Enhance, grow and retain existing clients / accounts in order to maximise services offered by the Bank including, taking deposits, card services, foreign exchange, brokerage, and advisory services;
- Assist in developing prospect relationships and enhance, grow and retain those new relationships;
- Provide assistance in on-boarding of clients, collecting documentation, processing client documentation and applications relating to products and services contracted, maintaining records, and archiving the same;
- Assist and prepare news items for publication from time to time;
- Perform monitoring exercises and maintenance of appropriate monitoring standards of clients' accounts and portfolios;
- Liaise across departments and regulatory functions within the Bank with a view to assisting in the proper and timely prosecution of business flows and transactions including but not exclusively the Trade and Settlement desks and the Payments department;
- Assist in the redaction and maintenance of processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance or a relevant qualification
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar position
- Good IT knowledge
- Good working knowledge of MiFID2
- Approval from MFSA to provide Investment Advice will be considered an asset
- Capable of managing clients’ requirements accurately and efficiently
- Hands on with can do attitude
- Analytical skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Practical understanding of workflow analysis and planning
- Proactive, focused and able to plan and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong command of English, both oral and written
- Be able to work in a team and willing to learn new skills
- Extensive training is provided
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Cooper, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information.
Send us Your CV