Internal Audit Supervisor
Accounting / Audit
A global Accountancy firm is looking for an Internal Audit Supervisor to join their team in Malta. You will be responsible for assisting in managing the firms’ client portfolio of outsourced and co-sourced internal Audit functions. The ideal candidate will have 3 years’ experience within an Internal Audit role and ideally have experience in Risk Management. If you have the required skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Internal Audit Supervisor role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help develop and implement comprehensive internal Audit policies, procedures, and programmes, performing audits in accordance with such programmes.
- Manage and participate in the conduct of the relevant internal audit engagements within the timeframes agreed upon with the client.
- Prepare internal audit plans specific to a client after conducting a comprehensive risk analysis of the respective strategic objectives and operations.
- Recommend improvements to internal controls, operating efficiency and the adequacy of accounting policies, procedures, records, and record-keeping.
- Report audit findings and recommendations based on the results of audit examinations, whether scheduled or unscheduled, and at any time when issues need to be addressed by the clients’ Management or Board.
- Maintain a comprehensive oversight of the main areas of risk and control weaknesses in the clients’ business model and operational infrastructure.
- Conduct follow-up reviews of Financial, Operational, or Regulatory Compliance deficiencies noted during Audits.
- Actively interfaces with clients to ensure smooth and efficient processes and optimum use of resources and technology.
- Excellent writing, analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to discern issues and focus on material risks and/or control weaknesses.
- Proven track record in achieving results, both as an individual contributor and from a managerial perspective, optimising on the team's reporting lines and relationship.
- A commitment to quality and high service levels to the client functions, organs and individuals receiving the service.
- Strong leadership and management skills to successfully motivate, coach, and develop team members to reach high performance.
- Of the highest integrity, independent and able to take initiative, works well with minimum supervision and under pressure, commits to deadlines and is a team-player.
- Approachable, self-disciplined, objective, and forward-looking.
- Minimum of 3 years of Internal Audit.
- Risk Management experience will be considered an asset
- CIA, CISA and/or CPA qualifications preferred, but not a must
- Competitive salary.
- Diverse team
- Excellent career prospects
- Continuous development
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Cooper, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information.
Send us Your CV