Legal, Real Estate
One of the largest Real Estate companies in Limassol offering a full range of Real Estate services are working with GRS to recruit qualified Lawyer for their inhouse legal team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a law firm and be a member of the Cyprus Bar. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based inhouse Lawyer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide legal advice on the business’s affairs and practices for a variety of projects
- Drafting and reviewing a variety of agreements such as sales, services, management, power of attorney and others
- Have meetings with external stakeholders and authorities
- Review and research legislations, articles and regulations surrounding Real Estate and attend conferences to keep up to date with Cyprus developments
- Ensure the whole of the Group are compliant with AML and GDPR
- Communicate with consultants regarding GDPR and AML issues that may arise
- Assist or handle corporate transactions
- Advise clients on matters relevant to the industry
- LLB or LLM
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a law firm
- Excellent spoken and written English and Greek
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Member of the Cyprus Bar
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV