Head of Regulatory Services
Corporate Services, Financial Services
A global Corporate Service Provider is looking for a talented individual to join their organization as Head of Regulatory Services. This is a key role within the organisation where you will take ultimate responsibility for a portfolio of high-profile clients in overseeing and ensuring a high-quality level of Company secretarial services are provided. The ideal candidate will have a degree or master’s in law and at least 8 years’ experience within Regulatory services in Malta. If you have the required knowledge and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Head of Regulatory Services role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee and ensure high quality level of Company secretarial services to all client entities
- Responsible for the proper on boarding of clients
- Ensure that clients are given prompt legal support
- Oversee the updating of contracts and other legal documentation;
- On-going servicing of regulated investment entities, collective investment schemes and unregulated entities, by providing the clients with suitable solutions in response to their queries;
- The set-up of and/or take-over of both regulated and unregulated entities involvement from proposal stage to set-up or take over, including assisting with the on-boarding process of new clients;
- Conduct changes required to the corporate governance and capital structure of the various client companies;
- Renew and update Memorandum and Articles of Association, offering documents as and when required;
- Preparation for Board Meetings and shareholders’ meetings, circulation of agendas, preparation of board documents and drafting of board minutes pursuant to the meetings;
- Attend Board Meetings in representation of the Company Secretary;
- Oversee the drafting of resolutions and supplemental documentation as well as the preparation and upkeep of the client company registers.
- Degree or Masters in Law;
- At least 8 years’ experience working in the field of Regulatory Services in Malta;
- Excellent knowledge of local financial markets, structures and regulations;
- You like working in a small team and can think outside the box
- Well organised and results driven personality, who can work under extreme pressure and tight deadlines
- Young & diverse team;
- Career opportunities;
- Health benefits;
- Investing in the team with training and development
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Cooper, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information.
Send us Your CV