Full Stack Java Developer
GRS are working in partnership with a growing solutions company in Limassol who are searching for a Full Stack Java Developer to join a small yet talented team. The company is an emerging brand with operations in Cyprus and overseas. The successful candidate will be working closely with several members of the Technical team and be involved in the whole software development cycle and have excellent coding skills with Java.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement new features and enhance existing functionalities according to business specifications.
- Ensure that code meets software development and quality standards and fits into the continuous release process.
- Develop front and back end website and mobile client architecture, ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Work closely with UX Designer to design user interactions on all platforms
- Ensure responsiveness of all applications.
- Design and develop REST APIs.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Take part in Agile ceremonies such as daily Stand-Ups, Development refinement, Planning and estimation and Sprint Reviews.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Solid Experience in Core Java.
- Experience using Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Maven, JUnit.
- Good experience on Multi-Threading, concurrency and collections.
- Previous experience with building RESTful microservices.
- Knowledge and experience with React, Redux, Gatsby, Forming, Webpack, SASS, styled-components.
- Strong experience in development against relational database preferably using PostgreSQL.
- Solid foundation in computer science with strong competency in data structures, algorithms, databases, and object-oriented software design.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Driven Development.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV