Front-End Web Developer
GRS are working with a company leading in the iGaming industry. Our client is looking for a Full time -Front-End Web Developer to join their small but growing team of developers in Limassol. The successful candidate should have at least 2+ years of experience and be a quick learner who is passionate about and takes initiative to self-teach when needed. We look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring newly developed sites are fully responsive.
- Working with back-end developers to display data/content on the front-end.
- Researching new technologies to improve our current systems.
- Optimizing and maintaining current systems and sites.
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- CSS framework - Bootstrap
- Web server technologies like Node.js, Apache, Nginx
- Operating Systems like Debian and Ubuntu server
- AWS S3 for front-end resources
- At least 2+ years of experience.
- Highly skilled, detail oriented HTML/HTML5 Web Developer
- Comfortable integrating back-end API’s with front-end frameworks via AJAX.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Knowledge of SEO fundamentals.
- Good instinct for choosing tools that are appropriate to solving the problem.
- A quick learner who is passionate about experience and takes initiative to self-teach when needed.
- Fluency in English language spoken and written.
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive remuneration package depending in experience and qualifications
- Annual Bonus
- Possibilities for internal growth
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV