On behalf of a growing payment solutions company GRS are recruiting an experienced and confident Finance Manager to join their team. The company is a growing brand with operations in Malta and overseas.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise and, where and when required, perform day-to-day financial operations such as payroll, invoicing, payments, fees calculations, bookkeeping, VAT returns etc
- Authorise payments
- Management of AP and AR and forecasting of Cash flow.
- Review and approve Bank reconciliations
- Oversee and coordinate the full reconciliation process of Clients Funds
- Perform analysis of Company’s Own Funds ensuring compliance to regulation
- Take ownership of the month end close process, including review of financial data and preparation of the management accounts pack including KPI, MPI Budget Vs. Actuals analysis and ad-hoc reporting.
- Manage the year end and interim audit process and liaise with Auditors
- Establish, maintain and enforce financial policies and procedures across the company
- Perform ad-hoc project analyses and financial modelling
- Implement a new accounting software
- Review of contracts review, ensuring compliance where applicable
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in systems implementation
- Up-to-date knowledge of IFRS
- Must be a holder of the ACA or ACCA Qualification
- Extensive experience in accounting function
- Previous Experience in an EMI or similar financial institution would be considered an advantage
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Cooper, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +356 27780664 for further information.
Send us Your CV