A reputable boutique law firm are working with GRS to recruit a Corporate Administrator to be based in Nicosia. The successful candidate will ideally have 2 years relevant experience and be educated in law. we look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Corporate Administrator role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Incorporation and administration of Cyprus and foreign jurisdiction companies;
- Dealing with the Banks in assistance in opening of companies’ and individuals’ bank accounts;
- Assisting the lawyers with a variation of tasks
- Interaction with clients
- Liaise with local authorities
- Preparation of legal documentation
- Administer clients due diligence
- Fluent in English and Greek
- A minimum of 2 years legal experience
- Strong educational background ideally in Law
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV