GRS are working closely with a growing and well-known broker in Limassol who is on the search for a qualified Content Manager with previous experience to join their team. This award-winning broker offers a diverse and exciting working environment with continuous growth opportunities. The successful candidate will be a well-organized professional with demonstrable creative writing skills.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets;
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout;
- Create and publish engaging content;
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts;
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency;
- Optimize content according to SEO;
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board;
- Work with compliance to ensure legality (e.g. copyright and data protection);
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English;
- Proven work experience as a Content manager;
- Previous knowledge of CMS and Email platforms a plus;
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics;
- Familiarity with social media;
- Attention to detail;
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field.
- An attractive salary based on candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Personal development opportunities through on-going on the job training;
- Corporate Medical Insurance and additional insurance benefits.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV