An established investment firm based in Nicosia specializing in wealth management products are working alongside GRS to recruit a Compliance Officer. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in regulatory position reporting to CySEC and have the CySEC advanced certification. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Compliance Officer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertaking the statutory duties of the Compliance Officer
- Overseeing the development and implementation of the company’s compliance manuals and policies in order to ensure the Company’s compliance with both FCA and CySEC requirements.
- 3-4 years proven hands on experience with compliance manuals/reporting to regulatory authorities for a CySEC regulated entity
- Knowledge of AML and MiFID reporting
- University Degree in a Finance, Economics or related field
- CySEC Advanced Certification is a must
- AML CySEC certification will be considered an advantage
- Fluent in English and Greek, both verbal and written
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos at Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769 369 for further information.
Send us Your CV