GRS are working with a top Financial Advisory firm who are looking for a highly motivated individual for the role of Compliance Officer within their compliance team in Malta. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to join a company with significant career growth prospects.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide day-to-day support in the development, implementation and maintenance of regulatory compliance and financial crime compliance programs for a variety of clients including, but not limited to, fund managers, funds, MiFID and financial institutions;
- Assist with the development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures – ensure compliance policies and procedures are effectively communicated to the client, in accordance with the client’s regulatory requirements;
- Monitor and interpret new regulations which could impact clients;
- Monitor MFSA circulars etc. to follow up with clients;
- Assist in the submit quarterly compliance reports;
- Handling correspondence with regulatory authorities.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Be in possession of a tertiary degree or professional qualification related to law, banking and finance and investment services;
- An understanding of the role of the compliance officer, the compliance program development and its maintenance;
- An understanding of the role of the money laundering reporting officer, REQ, BRA, CRA, financial crime compliance program development and its maintenance;
- An understanding of laws and regulations and their application particularly, AIFMD, UCITS, MIFID, PSD, AML, and GDPR.
- Ability to think critically to efficiently and effectively provide solutions to regulatory issues
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Peter Michael, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +356 27780664 for further information.
Send us Your CV