Chief Operations Officer
Financial Services, Payment Solutions
On behalf of a growing payment solutions company GRS are recruiting an experienced and approachable Chief Operations Officer to join the team. The company is a growing brand setting up its operations in Malta and overseas.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that the business is conducted in good faith, and in accordance with good business practices, business conduct rules and prudential rules as set forth in applicable legislation and in the regulation
- Make sure that all Company Staff comply with its policies, procedures and applicable regulation, and the business code of conduct and ethics for Electronic Money Institutions.
- Supervise, monitor and assess the operational performance of each department.
- Analyse market trends both from an operational and promotional perspective as well as from a risk management perspective.
- Evaluate the effect an introduction of any potential new services or activities may have on the Company’s Operations and its risk management, and present such findings/analysis to the Management team
- Review and examine the capital adequacy and any Company exposures
- Draft at least annually, written reports to the Board
- Making recommendations and indicating in particular whether the appropriate remedial measures have been taken in the event of any deficiencies, or need to be taken. These Reports shall be presented to the Board and discussed during at least one of its meetings annually.
- Monitor and resolve and issues that may arise during the normal course of business operations.
- Ensure that the Company has instituted a policy that ensures that all persons involved in the provision of services are aware of the particular features of each service and the risk inherent in the provision of the services in respect thereof.
- Review and approve the various counterparties.
- Approve policy description concerning information systems and monitor the information systems in place.
- Appoint the responsible users for the provision of access rights to the various databases.
- Must offer previous experience at a similar level
- Payments experience is a must and add
- Experience with crypto payments/exchange/trading as well as with card issuing
- Must have excellent management skills with a passion and develop and mentor a team
- Previous experience is the payment solutions industry would be an advantage
- Excellent MS Office Skills especially in excel
- Fluency in English is a must plus any other language would be ideal
- Will have the ability to travel and attend event and marketing exhibitions.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Cooper, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +356 27780664 for further information.
Send us Your CV