Accounting / Audit
A Global Accountancy firm is looking for an Audit Senior to join their Audit team in Malta. You will be handling a portfolio of both local and international clients across various sectors. The ideal candidate will hold a degree-level Accounting qualification and have 2-3 years’ experience within an Audit role. If you have the required skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Audit Senior role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pre-Audit planning for Audit engagements
- Review clients’ accounting procedures
- Prepare financial statement reports
- Conduct audit tests
- Review audit documentation and prepare documentation to support audit jobs
- Interact with clients and manage the field audit approach together with the Supervisors and Managers
- Mentor junior staff.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience within an Audit role
- Degree in Accounting or ACCA qualification
- Maltese language highly beneficial
- Fluent in English
- Competitive salary.
- Diverse team
- Excellent career prospects
- Continuous development
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Cooper, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information.
Send us Your CV