Audit Manager / Supervisor
Accounting / Audit
A leading Accountancy firm based in the Southern part of Malta is looking for an Audit Manager / Supervisor to join their team. You will be responsible for managing a team and conducting reviews of small audit assignments. The ideal candidate will have experience either in a Manager or Supervisory role have own vehicle as you may sometimes be required to work from clients’ offices. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Audit Manager / Supervisor role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience handling both FSI and non FSI engagements.
- Documenting the results of the evaluations
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management
- Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members
- Planning and allocating resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules
- ACCA or BA Accountancy
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years post qualifications’ experience
- Approximately 1-2 years of experience as a manager OR perhaps 3-4 years of experience as an assistant manager
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Cooper, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information.
Send us Your CV