Assistant Store Managers
GRS is working closely with a very well-established Retail chain of stores and are currently seeking to recruit Assistant Store Managers for their stores in both Limassol and Nicosia. The successful candidates must be fluent in both Greek and English and have a minimum of 1-year previous experience in the field of fashion or in any managerial position. If you are looking to further develop your career, we will be glad to receive your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring the highest level of customer support at all levels
- Ensuring staffs professional appearance at all times
- Monitoring store’s fund
- Maintaining and ensuring that the store is organised and clean
- Motivating and training staff to achieve the stores sales targets
- Problem solving at all levels, including customer complaint management
- Conducting and monitoring the weekly working schedule, in accordance with the current legislation
- Inventory management, in terms of receipts, returns, transfers and replenishment's in the store
- Holder of a University diploma or degree
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience in the field of fashion or in managerial position
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office)
- Fluency in Greek and English, both in verbal and written
- Extensive Communication and Leadership skills
- Interest in constant information about fashion trends
- Team Player
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV