A leading provider of software development products and services is looking for an experienced Angular Developer with back-end experience and great problem-solving skills to join a small team of developers and work on various web projects. The role can be based in Malta or remotely. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will have at 3 years’ experience in web front-end development and practical experience working with Angular 2+. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Angular Developer role based in Malta or remote.
- At least 3 years of experience in web front-end development
- Good understanding and knowledge of web technologies
- Practical experience working with Angular 2+
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC / Web API will be considered an asset
- Experience in customisation of open-source systems (such as Umbraco) will be considered an asset
- Able and willing to learn new technologies
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Remote work possible
- Support for-relocation including travel expenses
- 28 days of leave
- Great office facilities (fully stocked kitchen, triple monitor setup, choose your own keyboard)
- Personal development plans with premium access to training materials and online courses
- Regular social activities
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Cooper, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +356 27780664 for further information.
Send us Your CV