A well-established Gaming company is looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join their team in Malta. You will be required to assist the Company in performing all due diligence to ensure compliance with regulations. The ideal candidate will have experience in compliance and ideally within iGaming. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Compliance role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compliance with MGA and SGA regulatory framework with strong focus on AML, RG and compliant marketing requirements.
- Adhere to the compliance program whereby all the components required by gaming regulations are reviewed on a regular basis to confirm compliance thereto.
- Compile reports, data and other information as required by the regulatory authorities from time to time;
- Liaise with all stakeholders of the business to ensure adherence to all relevant market policies and guidelines;
- Monitor and review marketing adverts and publications.
- Participate in the regulatory process for new markets in cooperation with the country managers, marketing and technical teams
- Follow regulatory updates, and recommend changes in the company’s policies and procedures;
- Optimizing and executing new analysis methods from a compliance perspective
- Communicate with other team members on a regular basis;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Ability to simplify regulations and standards and to communicate effectively with business stakeholders
- Minimum 1+ years’ direct working experience with an online gaming operator licensed in MGA and SGA jurisdiction
- University Degree (or industry equivalent certifications) in either corporate law, financial crime or compliance
- Willingness to learn about gaming jurisdictions outside EU
- Join a fun and vibrant company
- Able to work from home
- Lots of social events
- Diverse team
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Cooper, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information.
Send us Your CV