Accounts Assistant (Part time or Full time)
Accounting / Audit, Legal
A top-tier private law firm are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their office in Nicosia. The firm provides legal services across all major business sectors in Cyprus, and with its professional approach is committed to exceed client expectations. The successful candidate must have strong experience as an Accounts Assistant with high fluency in English. Part-time or full-time candidates may be considered.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain proper accounting books and records in a timely manner
- Ensure that all financial information is recorded in a complete, accurate and timely manner
- Conduct bank/creditors reconciliations
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting if required
- Handle tax and VAT matters, including the preparation of submissions and reports and carrying out all required filings to the Tax Department
- Liaise with external associates such as auditors and banks
- Answering client calls and liaising with couriers may be required from time to time
- A minimum of five 5 years’ hands-on experience in accounting / book-keeping
- Relevant accounting qualifications / certifications
- Fluent command of English and Greek, verbal and written (certifications will be considered an advantage)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel (certifications will be considered an advantage)
- Advanced knowledge of at least one major and reputable accounting software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with corporate, accounting and tax compliance matters will be considered an advantage
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769 369 for further information.
Send us Your CV