Accounting / Audit
An Accountancy firm that is part of a wider group that work with a variety of confidential clients are working with GRS to recruit an Accountant/Bookkeeper based in Limassol. The successful candidate will have a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role and be fluent in both Greek and English, we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Accountant/Bookkeeper role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain accounting records
- Payroll preparation and execution
- Communication with service providers
- Performing Debtors, Creditors and Bank reconciliations
- Liaising with auditors
- Knowledge of preparation and submission of VAT and VIES reports.
- Preparation of Financial statements
- Reporting to Financial Controller
- Any other tasks that may be assigned
- 3-5 years prior experience in an accounting or audit role
- Knowledge of professional accounting software
- Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Master’s degree will be an advantage
- Fluent in Greek and English (any additional language will be a plus)
- Professional qualification not essential but will be considered as an advantage
- Team player and well organized with attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- Knowledge of Cyprus taxation system
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV