Account Manager- Gaming
GRS are working in close partnership with a well-established online marketing company based in central Limassol. This company has been established in Cyprus for over 5 years and is a leading provider in online gaming content and gaming platforms. If you are passionate about providing exceptional customer service and are happy to work rotation shifts apply today for more information.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Increase our top players' activity, satisfaction and loyalty to our brand
- Measuring KPIs such as deposited amounts, game play and net gaming revenues, reactivation and overall satisfaction
- Be involved in improving the overall service to our VIP customers and improving our players' satisfaction across the site
- Define a VIP player strategy
- Increase activity of top players
- Proactively contact top players
- Proactively contact potential top players
- Plan, execute and follow up on promotions
- Improvements of the back office features for VIP Management
- Improvements of the web site to improve top players' satisfaction
- Dealing directly with clients’ queries over chat system, e-mail and phone
- Interacting with other departments as necessary to meet client’s needs
- Fluent English speaker with high written/verbal communication skills
- Able to work shifts on rotation 40 hours per week (10am-6pm & 6pm-2am)
- Experience in a similar position/industry is considered an advantage
- Gaming background will be considered as an advantage
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS JOB
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Send us Your CV