Location: Cyprus, Limassol
Date Posted: 01/05/2018
Security Researcher - IT- Limassol - Cyprus
On behalf of our client we are currently seeking to recruit a Security Researcher to work for a global leader in designing, developing and operating unique and innovative defence and security solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual who wants to work in a company that works with cutting edge technology, and is interested in attracting the best people possible. If you are seeking an exciting challenge where you will be given the support to reach your full potential, then this Security Researcher position is an excellent opportunity in Limassol.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for secure design, development and operation of software products and services.
- Responsibilities may include threat assessment, design of security components and vulnerability assessment.
- Ensures products conform to standards and specifications.
- Develops plans and cost estimates and assesses projects to analyse risks.
- Responds to customer requests or events as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgment and formal process.
- Maintains substantial knowledge of state-of-the-art security principles, theories, and attacks and contributes to literate and conferences.
- Require thorough knowledge of security practices, procedures and capabilities in order to perform non-repetitive, analytical work. Establishing the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
- OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) hacking techniques (e.g. Application penetration testing, buffer overflows, and SQL injections)
- Experience with Android or iOS development and mobile operating systems security
- Secure coding best practices and code auditing
- At least one scripting language with python preferred.
- Effective knowledge of OSI layers.
- OSINT aware.
- Effective communication and writing skills.
- Demonstrated interest in information security.
- Ability to rapidly learn new protocols, programming languages, and architectures, and to apply that knowledge to the analysis of network traffic, exploit code, and system configurations
- Understanding of analysis methodologies and research techniques
- Experience with reverse engineering tools e.g. disassemblers, debuggers, instrumentation frameworks, etc.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Submit your cv for this job
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Ross Pitman at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25342720 quoting the above reference number.
Send your CV