Sales/Business Development, Shipping
Location: Cyprus, Limassol
Date Posted: 07/10/2016
Sales Officer - Shipping - Limassol - Cyprus
GRS are working with one of largest shipping agencies who are looking for a Sale Officer. With offices worldwide, the company offers a wide range of shipping and logistics services. This is a great opportunity for a Sales Officer to join the Limassol office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To promote the Company and its principal and implement sales and marketing strategies to ensure increased revenue, profits, market share and customer satisfaction
- To follow Company policies and procedures.
- To be constantly updated with market developments and competition.
- To contact and visit customers with a view to develop existing business.
- To actively seek to gain new business and identify new customers.
- To process customer requirements and do every effort to provide tailor made solutions to meet their needs.
- To carry out market research and develop a database of potential customers and identify opportunities for cooperation.
- To actively seek customer feedback and record all customer complaints and problems and review these with line manager to decide upon the corrective action required.
- To cooperate with other departments of the Company/ group in order to upsell their services as well.
- To maintain good and trustworthy relationships with customers, potential customers, freight forwarders and customs clearance agents.
- To fully utilize Company software to record all actions, developments with and quotations given to customers.
- To fully understand and utilize principal’s software.
- To use company vehicle, phone or other company property in a conscious manner and solely for the purpose of promoting the business.
- To follow company’s sales strategy and to act for the Company’s best interest.
- To update Company’s website content.
- To provide top quality customer service assistance to customers.
- To achieve sales targets set in terms of revenue and volume and meet budgets.
- To manage key accounts with the aim of increasing satisfaction and volumes.
- To prepare and deliver reports and business data to management and principals on a daily/ weekly/ monthly basis.
- To be available to work AOH/ Weekends/ Holidays if needed.
- To do all activities and tasks required by the Employer in a professional and proficient manner.
- Bachelors’ university degree.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in related field.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications and Power Point
- Excellent written and verbal Greek and English
- Very good communication skills and confident in leading group conversations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Submit your cv for this job
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.
Send your CV